Fireworks for Weddings
If you’re planning your wedding you will want to make it as magical as possible and what better way to do this than to celebrate the occasion with fireworks?
At Jordans Fireworks, we stock a wonderful array of wedding fireworks that will be perfect for your big day.
Each and every firework in our wedding firework range has been designed to leave a lasting impression on your guests and make your wedding day incredibly special and truly an occasion to enjoy and remember.
Choosing fireworks for weddings
To ensure you are able to enjoy a spectacular looking display, we have put a list of recommended fireworks for weddings and a suggested firing list. Alternatively, if you are looking for something a little different, we are always happy to discuss your requirements and put together a firework display especially for you, why not call us on 01926 421 330 to find out more.
Things to consider
- - Be sure to check that your venue allows wedding fireworks
- - The amount of space you have - you will need at least 8m between the fireworks and the spectators for garden fireworks and at least 25m between the fireworks and spectators for display fireworks
- - If you are firing rockets ensure you have plenty of room for the spent rocket stick to land in
- - How long you wish your display to last
- - Who will be responsible for setting up and letting off the fireworks on the day
The most popular type of wedding fireworks, Single Ignition Firework Display Boxes have the ability to make your wedding day incredibly special with very little effort. Requiring little preparation, these fireworks simply need to be placed on flat ground and lit, in return they will provide you with a mid-aerial firework display with many changes of colours and effects.
A display from this type of firework will last from around 1 minute up to 3 minutes and prices range from around £50 up to £200. Should you wish for you and your wedding guests to enjoy a longer display, several single ignition firework display boxes can be purchased and fired in succession.
These fireworks are a great choice for weddings as they provide an aerial firework display at an altitude of approximately 100ft/30m and will produce minimal debris.
An excellent choice if you have plenty of space at your venue for your firework display, rockets have the wonderful ability to create a very special and memorable atmosphere.
Whilst all of our fireworks are suitable for hand firing (you will find our portfire firework lighters are very good for lighting fireworks), as it’s your wedding day and you and your guests will want to be enjoying yourselves, it may be that you wish to stand back and let your fireworks off by remote control.
Setting up the system is simple and will require a Cat5 cable. You may well have this type of cable at home as they are commonly used with computers. If not, don't worry we stock cables that we have tested to ensure that they work with our Pulse remote firing sets.
Incredibly popular at weddings, sparklers are simple but have the fantastic ability to add that special sparkle to your day.
As they are great value, they make a wonderful wedding favour that every guest will be able to enjoy outside.
Ice fountains are another popular choice. Providing a similar special sparkle, they last for around a minute and fire sparks up to 12" high. They are available in two varieties, handheld which can be used indoors individually and those which can be inserted into a cake for a very special effect.
Chinese lanterns have been released for thousands of years and are traditionally associated with good luck and prosperity. It is this association that makes them the perfect addition to a wedding day.
At Jordans Fireworks, we supply only the highest quality Chinese lanterns. Our lanterns are wire free, made from high quality flame retardant paper and are 100% biodegradable. Easy to light, they have a non-drip fuel cell and will provide you with 15 minutes of serene flight.
To add that special finishing touch to your big day, given a little time, we can also make personalised fireworks for your wedding firework display.
Providing a wonderful way to finish your display, we are able create a beautiful firework with the bride and groom’s initials either side of a heart shape. We usually find silver is the most popular colour choice for the letters, however if this is not the colour for you we can also create the letters in a variety of other colours.
Please note, you will need to allow at least one month for this type of firework to be made from January to August and at least two months from September to December. As October and November are our busiest months, we advise you to order well in advance if you need a personalised firework for this time of year.
To set up personalised fireworks, they will need to be attached to two tall wooden posts (approx. 8ft/2.4m tall) which are not supplied with the firework. Please email us with your requirements and we will quote by return.
- 1 - Make sure the wedding venue will allow you to have fireworks
- 2 - Check the safety distance between the fireworks and the spectators
- 3 - Ensure you are buying fireworks with the correct minimum safety distance (either 8m or 25m)
- 4 - Ensure you have ordered your fireworks well in advance of your wedding day
- 5 - Check your fireworks on arrival
- 6 - Make sure the person letting off the fireworks is familiar with them
- 7 - Set the fireworks up with plenty of time to spare
- 8 - If there is a chance of rain, be sure to waterproof the fireworks
- 9 - Check the wind direction prior to letting off the fireworks and move them further back if required
- 10 - Make sure the person letting off the fireworks does not drink alcohol beforehand
- 11 - Remember you can let off fireworks all year round, but you must be finished by 11pm (except for Bonfire Night, New Year, Diwali & Chinese New Year)
We found the whole thing fantastic, the fireworks were excellent, instructions clear and the overall service very good. Delivery when we wanted (which was very useful). Would highly recommend Jordans Fireworks to everyone. Thanks to you the wedding ended spectacularly.
K. Holmes. Newcastle upon Tyne
The fireworks I bought for our wedding from you were fantastic and the advice you gave me on the phone was invaluable.
Thank you so much for making my day go with a bang!!!Will buy again definitely.
I would like to thank you for supplying such fantastic products for my brother's wedding. Everyone was extremely impressed by the quality of the display (Fire One), and it provided a brilliant finale to the reception. Thank you also for arranging to deliver to such a remote location as the Isles of Scilly.