Phoenix Rockets by Benwell Fireworks.
Phoenix Rockets are the largest rockets in the Benwell Fireworks range. Each rocket head contains three separate aerial shells that burst at high altitude in rapid succession. Each shell is 60mm in diameter so you get a good sized burst from each shell as well as a variety of effects. Triple break rockets can be very expensive but we have negotiated a good deal on these, so you can use them in your display without breaking the bank. The Phoenix rockets are pyromeshed for extra firework performance without any storage problems and the sticks are hinged meaning they don't take up too much room before you use them.
- David & Sally's opinion - We recently had a pack of these ourselves, they do go with a very loud bang and you will want plenty of space to let them off in as the rocket is well on its way back to the ground before the third burst fires. Probably the best rockets in the Benwell range and they do stand out from other large rockets due to the three bursts per rocket.
- 1 x Green Peony with Crackles/Blue Peony with Crackles/Green & Red Falling Leaves.
- 1 x Brocade Crown/Silver Glitter/Gold Glitter.
- 1 x Silver Chrysanthemum/Gold Chrysanthemum/Crackling Burst.
- 1 x Red Peony/Green Peony/Blue Peony.
- Minimum viewing distance = 25m.